Monday 16 January 2012

power of an arrear

               

                                           " THERE IS NO CAREER WITHOUT AN ARREAR."  I worked very hard to prove this quote as though it was said by Aristotle. Atlast i achieved it.I have an arrear in my 5th semester.I wonder how i escaped the first 4 semesters.Obviously a long time thief will once be caught.




                                                  I dont know from when i started feeling blogging as my solace.Here i am trying to write down the feelings i underwent when i saw the results. Our results came after a long wait as if a THALAIVAR movie. If you are a student who is distressed of being a 8pointer or a student who is happy clearing atleast 3 papers per semester, you may not understand my feelings.




                                                     The most embarrasing moment in one's life would be to inform your mom(who has always seen you as a topper) that you have failed in a exam. I rehearsed 100 times before informing my mom but i blurted out in the worst possible way i could.Surely a tranformer must have blasted inside her on hearing this but her tone was calm,steady and even encouraging.I think mothers might have attached some kind of microchip in our heart when we are born that they react exactly as our heart wanted them to.






                                                     But the most encouraging thing is not words from mom,dad or brother but when your friend has the same number of arrears as you.Then your sorrow of ocean will be reduced to swimming pool.Mine was reduced to baby swimming pool as many of my friends has an arrear.My college ro(su)ckz.




                                            The first thing our heart would say to the arrear friends is "NANBEN DA".Though we may console him by words like " machi, we shall clear in revaluation da cool!!!!!!"  we would secretly be praying " Dear god, if i dont clear, pleaseee make sure that my arrear friends also doesnt clear the paper."  how true we are to our friends???




                                               My mind was obsessed with one serious question from the time i saw my results  " AM I TALENTED ENOUGH TO FULFILL MY PARENTS EXPECTATIONS ON ME???" The question has never crossed my mind in all these years. YES, this is the power of an arrear,it can shatter your 20-years old self confidence.




                                                                               by prem
                                                                                                                                                                     

4 comments:

  1. nan unakku dhrogam paniten macha..sorry!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and macha my parents r nt like urs..wen i expect dem t react in a certain way,they come with totally opposites..:D..

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo true could not agree more :/

    ReplyDelete