Monday 12 December 2011

Blogs for my parents

                   


                                                              Is there any memorable moments in life than when you make your parents feel proud of you? I dont think so. I am going to write about one such very rare moment in my life.Students in my age make their parents proud by representing their nation in some sports, doing some projects in IIT etc etc. But what i could manage to do was just write some blogs and made my parents to feel proud.



                                                                                When i said to my mom that i wrote a blog, she gave an expression that said " niyelam blog eluthriya". No loving and caring mom would say that in words but an intelligent mom can show that in her expression.The reason for that kind of expression she made was because she had seen me in my 5th or 6th grade when i used to memorize my english leave letter 10times, even then i would endup with 6-7 marks out of 10.


                                                                My mom then called my dad to explain the blog to her as though i have written an editorial in hindu that it is so difficult to understand. My dad was always ready and happy to do these kind of works because these are the few occasion when he could dominate my mom.I am sure this is the case in most of the middle class families.




                                                               My chest was expanding so broadly in self-pride when my dad asked me the meaning for a word that i used in my blog. Because my dad who had been teaching me grammar and preaching the importance of english for nearly a decade, did not know the meaning of a word that i knew.


                                                           The best part was that my dad was so proud of me than myself when he asked the meaning. I think these are the small occasions in life where we can feel the love our parents have for us.




                                                                 If writing blogs can bring this much happiness, will i stop writing blogs? not at all. At some point,even if i am out of ideas to write a blog, i have decided to write some important 16marks in my blog, so that my parents may think i have taken my writing to next level.






                                                                                 by prem

4 comments:

  1. Nice going again... keep writing da!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good try da..this will inspire all of those who want to make their parents proud...

    ReplyDelete
  3. theri mass!!! :)keep goin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete