Monday 5 December 2011

my first love

                         She came to our school only in 7th std. She was tall,fair and had curly hairs which suited her well.You can call this as 'love at first sight'.One thing that made me feel that we were made for each other was,I was the only boy taller than her in the calss.I dont know why all boys at that age thought girls will marry boys only from the same class.


                                           The first scene in our love story was she wrote my name in the blackboard,not in love but for talking in the calss as she was the class prefect.Though i had to put my knee down for 40min,my heart was jumping and dancing as i knew that she knew my name.




                                              Do believe me that i was topper in the class at that time.In the quarterly exam i got 1st rank and she was 2nd.Only then she knew that i was good in my studies.Then onwards the way she saw me changed totally.That day evening when i came home after playing in my friend's house,i was shocked when my dad said that a girl called me in the phone.I almost had my heart in my mouth when my dad confirmed  that it was my heroine who called me.






                                                         






                                            The only good thing that our teachers used to carry to class was the class register.Because it had all students phoneno and address.I memorized her phoneno and address better than the (a+b)2  formula.After someday she asked permission from our class teacher and changed her place in the class to my immediate front bench.Only she and i know that it was not for some short students for whom she blocked the board.


                                                      
                                                  From that day we spoke daily but not for more than 15min.Every night before sleep i used to repeat in my mind all the words spoken by us atleast thrice. I am sure she had done the same too.We were in the same kind of relationship for nearly a couple of years.I think a new word must be found to define the relationship that is between friendship and love.


                                                           After 10th std,hoping to improve my academics further my parents transferred me to another school.After that our intimacy degraded gradually.I wish we had born 5years later so that we would have mobile phone at that age.Now she is one of my many friends in fb who never come online at all.I am nothing more than an acquaintance for her now




                                                     Many kollywood writers say 'our first love will always be somewhere in corner of our heart'  my love is still green and fresh in my heart and will always be.
                                                                           


                                                                                       By prem
                                                                                            

5 comments:

  1. Nice One :) very romantic one..!! First love is always nice :) and urs was fantastic :) to be frank, ipo ava unkuda irundurndha kuda ne ipadi feel panuviya ngradhu doubt than... u made me realise its even nice to miss a loved one :) keep rocking...!! expecting more from you..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat a story..ur first love is not a story..it is an epic..wat a feeling after reading that..the only competitor is vinnai thaandi varuvaya..the same feeling as "first love jessy.."...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one da... realistic feel in words.. its hard to explain our feel n experience in printed words without boring others.. but u ve done it great da... correct a few spelling mistakes... great job da, continue it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super work da..i liked d attendance register part very much..nice and a diff approach t a love story..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. chandru cumment very apt :)

    ReplyDelete